Oh. My. Word. I was off this week, packing up a lifetime or so of stuff in my parent’s house and I didn’t have cable or internet.
So I went to the library parking lot–because you can use their hotspot 24/7–and it wasn’t working.
Are you kidding me?
I found out some interesting things about Cathy C. Hall this week, y’all:
- I can live fairly easily without TV.
- I can read an entire book in a couple days, if I don’t have TV. (I so loved Suzanne Lilly’s Gold Rush Barons!)
- I get a little testy by Day 2, sans the interwebs.
- I get a LOT testy by Day 4, sans the interwebs.
- You may not want to be around me on Day 5, sans the interwebs.
Anyway, I’m home now to my 24/7 interwebs which brings me to
two three more things:
- You might have missed my post on The Muffin this week called “Selling Books, 24/7.” You can still zip over and catch up because hey, it’s about selling books, 24/7.
- And I found a delightful email in the PACKED inbox about WOW! Women-on-Writing’s being named as a Writer’s Digest 101 Best Websites for Writers! And that includes all the bloggers over at the Muffin! And that makes me a winner!
- Would anyone care to come over and unpack all my stuff? ‘Cause I’m kind of tied up on the interwebs, 24/7.